B&K 4055B Dual Channel 60MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The B&K 4055B Dual Channel 60MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator is capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms.
The B&K 4055B’s Channel 1 and Channel 2 outputs can both be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit).
Authorised Australian Distributor
The B&K 4055B 60 MHz Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator is capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. With an easy-to-read color display and intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, the B&K 4055B offers plenty of features including linear/logarithmic sweep, built-in counter, extensive modulation and triggering capabilities, a continuously variable DC offset, and a high performance 14-bit, 150 MSa/s arbitrary waveform generator. CH1 and CH2 outputs can both be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit).
The 4055B features a large, non-volatile flash memory of about 100 MB, allowing users to create, store, and recall more than 1000 user-defined 16k point arbitrary waveforms or output any of the 196 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms.
Extensive modulation capabilities include amplitude and frequency modulation (AM/FM), double sideband amplitude modulation (DSB AM), amplitude and frequency shift keying (ASK/ FSK), phase modulation (PM), phase shift keying (PSK), and pulse width modulation (PWM).
The standard external 10 MHz reference clock input and output allows users to synchronize the B&K 4055B with another generator. Additionally, the B&K 4055B generator offers powerful channel copy, track and combine functionality and the phase of both output channels can be synchronized conveniently with the push of a button.
The versatile B&K 4055B waveform generator is suitable for education and other applications that require high signal fidelity, a variety of modulation schemes, or arbitrary waveform generation capabilities
Intuitive User Interface
Easily adjust all waveform parameters using the intuitive menu-driven front panel keypad with dedicated channel selection keys, numeric keypad, and rotary control knob. Connect your USB flash drive to the USB host port to quickly save and recall instrument settings and waveforms.
B&K 4055B Dual Channel 60MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator Features:
- 14-bit, 150 MSa/s, 16k point arbitrary waveform generator
- Two independent channels with individual output On/Off buttons
- Sine & Square Frequency Range of 1 µHz – 60 MHz
- Convenient channel copy, track and combine functions
- Synchronize the phase of both channels with the push of a button
- Low-jitter square wave generation for simulating reliable clock signals, generating triggers, or validating serial data buses
- Large 4.3-inch LCD color display
- AM/DSB-AM/ASK/FM/FSK/PM/PSK/PWM modulation functions
- Variable DC offset and adjustable duty cycle
- Internal/external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- 196 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms
- Built-in frequency counter
- Harmonics generator function
- LAN, USB device port (USBTMC-compliant), and front panel USB host port
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter
- PC software provided for arbitrary waveform editing
- Short circuit output protection