B&K 5491B True RMS Bench Digital Multimeter
The B&K 5491B True RMS Bench, 50,000 count Digital Multimeter, is a versatile and dependable bench-top digital multimeter suitable for applications in education, service & repair and manufacturing requiring basic and reliable measurements. Additionally, it enhances your productivity with built-in math functions and USB connectivity, features not found in other bench meters in this price category.
The B&K 5491B True RMS Bench Digital Multimeter makes typical multimeter measurements such as volts, ohms, and amps with great accuracy and stability and were designed for users requiring a 50,000 count meter with a broad range of extra features offered at a value price.
B&K 5491B True RMS Bench Digital Multimeter Features:
- 50,000 count display resolution
- Basic VDC accuracy of 0.02% for the 5491B
- Dual display to indicate two measurements simultaneously
- AC + DC True RMS
- Up to 25 readings per second measurement rate
- Built-in math functions: Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB, %, Hold, Compare
- CATI (1000 V)/CATII (300 V) protection
- USB and RS232 interface
- SCPI compatible
- Rack-mountable with available accessory