EuroSMC Model PTE-100-C Single-Phase Voltage and Current Testing Unit
The PTE-100-C is a portable Universal test equipment for testing electromechanical, electronic, and digital relays. The equipment can output a variable current up to 250A, a variable AC voltage up to 250V, a variable DC voltage up to 350V. Also the unit incorporates a variable stabilized auxiliary DC Voltage supply up to 250V and a fixed AC Voltage output up to 110V, which can be variable with the PTE-FCF option.
The equipment is extremely compact, and contains all the functions necessary for current and voltage relays. It incorporates various measurement functions such as voltmeter, ammeter, frequency meter, as well as measure apparent power, impedance, and internal and external phase angles. From the front panel controls, the maximum output injection can be limited, used for example in testing instantaneous overcurrent relays. Injection time can be limited, useful to safely test reclosing devices.
The PTE-100-C can communicate with a PC via the serial port RS-232, and can be connected to other PTE units via the BUS-PTE.
EuroSMC Model PTE-100-C Characteristics:
- Variable current output up to 250A.
- Variable AC voltage output up to 250V.
- Variable DC voltage output up to 350V.
- Variable auxiliary DC power supply to 250V.
- Auxiliary AC voltage output of 110V.
- Outputs are fully isolated and electronically protected.
- Timer resolution: 1ms.
- Contains Voltmeter, Ammeter, Frequency Meter, measures Apparent Power, Impedance, and Internal and External Phase Angles.
- Control of injection time.
- Control of the maximum value injected.
- Current can be pre-selected.
- 1,000VA for one minute
- Testing of single-phase Current or Voltage Electromechanical and Electronic Relays.
- Current Transformer Test.
- Thermal Relays.
- Measurement of differential parameters such as Power, Phase Angle, Impedance, etc.
- Testing of overcurrent directional relays (with option PTE-FCL).
- Testing of reclosing devices (using option PTE-FCE).
- Testing of MCB’s.
- Testing of DC relays.
- Verification of the knee-point in Current transformers.
- Combined with the PTE-100-V, forms a complete single phase system, capable to test differential, synchronized, and inverse power relays, etc.