Extech 412440-S Calibration Source Checker
The Extech 412440-S current loop checker is a handheld battery operated device that provides a quick and easy simulated output of 4mA, 12mA, and 20mA for use in testing process loops and calibrating instruments. Also, it is the ideal device to set up indicating ranges on panel meters and controllers.
Plug the 60-inch coiled calibration cable into the checker and connect the spade lugs to the device under test. Using the calibrator’s push button, select the desired calibration point and check the device under test for proper display or other desired response. If the device under test responds within specification, then it can be considered in proper calibration. If the device under test does not respond within specification, calibration of the device is required.
Extech 412440-S Features:
- Pocket Checkers are easy to use and provide a quick and easy way for checking calibration of meters or controllers
- Instantly determine if your device needs calibration or if sensor needs to be replaced
- Current Loop model is accurate to 0.1mA
- Current: 4mA, 12mA and 20mA; Overload indication when load exceeds 240Ω
Extech 412440-S Features:
- Simulates output ranges of 4mA, 12mA and 20mA from transmitter
- Ideal for checking calibration and as a current source for setting up engineering units on a process indicator or controller
- Bright red LEDs indicate simulation output or battery status
- Accurate to 0.1mA • Overload indication when load exceeds 240Ω
- Compact case features push button output selector switch
- Dimensions: 389 x 58.4 x 25.4mm; Weight: 283.5g
- Complete with calibration cable and 9 volt battery
The Extech 412440-S current loop checker is a low cost, pocket-sized checker for simulating current loops. Featuring the ability to instantly determine if your device needs calibration, the Extech 412440-S current loop checker is ideal for checking calibration and as a current source for setting up engineering units on a process indicator or controller. The Extech 412440-S current loop checker simulates output ranges of 4mA, 12mA, and 20mA from the transmitter.
Bright red LEDs indicate the simulation output or the battery status. The Extech 412440-S current loop checker is accurate to 0.1mA, and there is overload indication when the load exceeds 240Ω. The compact case features a push button output selector switch.
|Check Points||4mA, 12mA, 20mA|
|(when the load is greater than)||400Ω||at 12mA|
|Dimensions||89mm (L) x 58.4mm (W) x 25.4mm (D)|