Extech EX355 True RMS MultiMeter + NCV + Temperature
The Extech EX355 is a professional Digital Multimeter which is loaded with advanced features and functions. Low Impedance (LoZ) mode eliminates false readings caused by ghost voltages.
- Low Pass Filter (LPF) attenuates high frequencies to reduce noise for accurate readings.
- True RMS provides accurate readings when measuring distorted or noisy waveforms.
- Temperature measurement with a K Type thermocouple.
- Built-in Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector quickly checks for the presence of AC Voltage before testing.
The Extech EX355 is a feature-packed True RMS digital multimeter. In addition to standard DMM features, it offers a Low Impedance (Lo Z) mode, Backlit LCD, Non-Contact Voltage Detector that safely senses electrical sources, Variable frequency voltage measurement, and Temperature.
Extech EX355 Features:
- Extech EX355 True RMS MultiMeter + NCV + Temperature
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Type K Temperature
- Complete with test leads, two AA batteries, and general purpose bead wire temperature probe
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- LoZ prevents false readings caused by ghost voltages
- Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals
- Built-in Non-contact AC Voltage Detector (NCV) with LED indicator
- Data Hold freezes the reading on the display
- Min/Max/Max-Min captures highest and lowest readings and the difference between them
- Relative Mode for Capacitance Zero and offset adjustment
- Continuity and Diode Test
- Auto Power Off conserves battery life
Extech EX355 Meter Description:
*Battery compartment on back of meter
Extech EX355 Specifications:
|Basic DCV Accuracy||±0.5%|
|DC/AC Voltage||0.01mV to 600V|
|DC/AC Current||0.1µA to 10.00A|
|Resistance||0.1O to 60.00MO|
|Capacitance||1pF to 60.00mF|
|Frequency||0.001Hz to 10MHz|
|Temperature (Type K)||-40 to 1000°C|
|Duty Cycle||0.1 to 99.9%|
|Dimensions||175 x 81 x 48.5mm|