Extech EX613 400A Dual Input AC/DC Clamp Meter + NCV
Four Tools In One For Less Toolbox Clutter
The handy Extech EX613 4-in-1 clamp meter is optimized for plant, HVAC/R, and electrical professionals in commercial, institutional, and industrial settings. The EX613 clamp meter offers the convenience and versatility of four meters in one tool.
- A robust 400A AC/DC “amp clamp” meter: get current load readings quickly on AC systems as well as DC systems like industrial DC motors, automotive, heavy equipment, and marine applications.
- An advanced, True RMS Multimeter: comprehensive functions for extensive troubleshooting and True RMS accuracy for measuring signals distorted by motor drives, motor controls, power supplies, and other electronic systems.
- A non-contact voltage detector: quickly and safely check for voltage prior to attaching the multimeter’s test leads to the device under test.
- A dual-input Type-K thermometer: get readings from two sources and calculate Delta-T with a push of a button.
- DMM functions include: AC/DC Voltage & Current (including DC µA), Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, and Diode/Continuity.
- 40,000 count display
- Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Dual Type K inputs for Delta-T
Authorised Australian Distributor
The Extech EX613 ergonomic 4-in-1 clamp meter is a smart tool and a smart buy for maintenance professionals. For troubleshooting both new installations and preventive/ongoing maintenance and repairs, the EX613 accurately measures AC and DC current, voltage, and temperatures. With two Type K thermocouple inputs, it’s easy to make differential temperature (delta-T) calculations like superheat and sub-cooling measurements. For furnace and boiler maintenance flame rod current measurements, the DC microamp function is a handy surprise. The EX613’s generous 36mm jaw opening handles large conductors – up to 500MCM. The EX613 makes users’ everyday installation, diagnostic, and maintenance tasks simpler and easier – and with less toolbelt/toolbox clutter.
Multiple Functions In One Tool
Extech’s remarkable EX613 combines multiple relevant functions in one tool so technicians get more while spending less. For example, a plant professional can opt for an Extech EX613 4-in-1 clamp meter instead of buying a clamp meter plus other test tools. The EX600 series of clamp meters was designed using customer feedback – users increasingly demand multi-function capabilities in one device with no compromises.
Powered by a 9V battery, the device has an optional auto power off function to conserve battery life. The Extech measures 229 x 80 x 49mm (H x W x D), and it weighs 303g. The Extech EX613 4-in-1 clamp meter includes CAT III-600V double-molded test leads, a 9V battery, two general purpose Type K bead wire probes, a durable soft case with belt loop, and a user manual.