Extech MA140 True RMS 300A AC Mini Clamp Meter + NCV
True RMS for accurate readings of noisy, distorted or non-sinusoidal waveforms
Compact 22mm jaw size accommodates conductors up to 300MCM and allows measurements in tight locations
Unique Smart Auto Sense feature
Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals
Inrush current measurement
Built-in Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) detect
Authorised Australian Distributor
Extech MA140 Inrush Current Mode
In the Inrush mode the meter waits until at least 5A is detected and then starts a 100ms sample window in which to capture an inrush current RMS value.
1. Press and hold the INRUSH button for > 2 seconds to access the Inrush Current mode.
2. The display will show the INRUSH icon.
3. When ready, take a current measurement. The meter will capture the highest reading detected during a 100ms window. Note that the 100ms window does not open until at least 5A is detected.
4. To exit the Inrush Current mode press the INRUSH button again momentarily. The INRUSH icon will switch OFF
Extech MA140 Volt‐Detection Feature
The meter’s audible beeper triggers and the display shows dashes when the meter senses an electrical voltage field. The higher the electrical field strength the greater the number of dashes displayed and the faster the rate of the audible beeps. If the meter does not emit a tone or display dashes in this mode, there is still the possibility that voltage is present. Please use caution.
Extech MA140 Features
- MA140 True RMS 300A AC Mini Clamp Meter + NCV
- AC Current
- True RMS for accurate readings of noisy, distorted or non-sinusoidal waveforms
- Compact 22mm jaw size accommodates conductors up to 300MCM and allows measurements in tight locations
- Unique Smart Auto Sense feature
- Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals
- Built-in Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) detector
- Inrush current measurement
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Smart Data Hold: Audiovisual alert when a new reading exceeds 50 digits of a held reading
- Low battery indicator and Auto Power Off feature
- CAT III-600V safety rating
- Complete with carrying case and two LR44 batteries
|AC Current (max resolution)||60A, 300A (0.01A) 6|
|DC Current (max resolution)||—|
|Non-Contact Voltage (NCV)||80 to 600V|
|Dimensions||147 x 60 x 31mm|