Extech MA220 400A AC/DC Clamp Meter
The Extech MA220 Compact Clamp Meter offers high accuracy for current measurements and its compact size allows measurements in tight locations. The MA220’s functions include AC/DC voltage (600 volts), AC/DC current (400 amps), Capacitance (100 µF), Frequency (150 kHz), Temperature (-58 to 1830 degrees F / -50 to 1000 degrees C), and Duty Cycle (0.5 to 99.0 percent).
The MA220 also has a 4,000 count LCD display, data hold, auto zero on start up, as well as auto ranging and auto power off. This clamp meter has a 23mm jaw size that accommodates conductors up to 30 MCM.
Authorised Australian Distributor
Extech MA220 Features:
Auto/Manual Ranging The meter turns on in Autoranging mode. Press the RANGE button to enter manual ranging. Each press of the range button will step to the next range as indicated by the units and decimal point location. Press and hold the RANGE button for two seconds to return to Autoranging mode. Note: Manual ranging does not function in AC Current or Diode and Continuity check functions. In Temperature function, it will change the resolution from 0.1° to 1°.
- One touch “Auto Zero”
- 400A AC/DC Current
- 4000 count LCD display
- Functions include Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, and Duty Cycle
- Includes bead wire temperatue probe
- Compact size allows measurements in tight locations
- High accuracy for Current measurements
- Autoranging with Auto Power Off
- 0.9″ (23mm) jaw size accommodates conductors up to 300MCM
- Continuity beeper and Diode test
- Data Hold freezes current reading on display
- Overload protection for all ranges
- Overrange and low battery indicators
- Complete with test leads, case, and two AAA batteries