Extech MA410T 400 A AC True RMS Clamp Meter + NCV
Extech MA410T Features:
- True RMS for accurate readings of non-sinusoidal waveforms
- AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, Temperature, Duty Cycle, Diode and Continuity
- Integrated Non-Contact Voltage Detector with LED alert
- Compact size allows measurments in tight locations
- 30mm jaw size for conductors up to 350MCM
- Relative Mode for Capacitance Zero and Offset Adjustment
- Data Hold and Auto Power Off
- Complete with test leads, general purpose Type K temperature probe, two AAA batteries, and carrying case
Authorised Australian Distributor
Extech MA410T AC Current Clamp Meter with Built-In Non-Contact Voltage Detector
The Extech MA410T 400 A AC True RMS Clamp Meter + NCV is used to quickly check for the presence of live wires before testing plus 40A and 400A current ranges. Made in such a way that the Extech MA-410T is compact in size, the user is able to put it to use even in the tightest of spaces and still get results. The Extech MA401T comes with test leads, a general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probe, two AAA batteries and a carrying case.
To freeze the LCD reading, press the HOLD button. The HOLD icon appears on the LCD. Press the HOLD button again to return to normal operation.
Press the REL button (REL will appear in the display) to zero the reading and create a reference point. All future reading will be the difference between the actual reading and the stored “REL” reading. In the REL mode, autoranging is disabled and measurements are limited to the range active when the REL button was pressed. Press the REL button to exit the mode. Note: Relative does not function in Frequency or Duty Cycle mode.
Automatic Power Off
In order to conserve battery life, the meter will automatically turn off after approximately 30 minutes. To turn the meter on again, change the position of the function switch.
Low battery indication
When the icon appears in the display, the battery should be replaced. Refer to the battery replacement procedure in the maintenance section.