Extech SL130G Sound Level Alert
The Extech SL130G can provide continuous monitoring of sound level. Ideal for industrial, hospital, auditoriums, schools and other areas where there is a need for being alerted when sound level reaches a user determined set point. The meter can be used in the monitoring mode only without the LED alert if required. A programmable On/Off time extends battery life to 30 days when programmed 8 hours per day.
Extech SL130G Features:
- Bright LED’s (red flashing or green) alert user when sound level is too high or too low – LEDs can be read from 30m
- Continuous Monitoring of Sound Level
- Ideal for industrial, hospital, auditoriums, schools, and other areas where there is a need for being alerted when sound level reaches a set point
- Meets ANSI Type 2 and EN 60651 accuracy specs – compliant to OSHA
- User settable high or low limit (30 to 130dB) indication with output to drive external relay module
- Wall, desk, or tripod mount
- Microphone rotates 180° for desired placement. Optional 5m microphone extension cable for remote monitoring
- Complete with AC adaptor, microphone wind cover, wall, desk, or tripod mount (optional Tripod)
Extech SL130G Features Overview
Users can set the SL130G so the Red LEDs flash when the sound level is below the LO set point where people in the audience may not be able to hear. When the sound level is above the LO set point, the Green LEDs indicate the sound level is acceptable. You can reverse the Red and Green LEDs activation per user color preference.
Optional 5-meter microphone extension cable for remote monitoring.User settable high or low limit (30 to 130 dB) with output to drive an external relay module that can power a larger, remote indicating device such as a “Quiet” sign, or enable connection to an alarm system. Mount on a wall or tripod or set on a flat surface. Meets ANSI Type 2 and EN 60651 accuracy specs.
Extech SL130G Specifications: