FLIR E40 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
FLIR E40 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera with WIFI
The FLIR E40 is part of the powerful FLIR Exx series of thermal cameras designed for professional building inspection and diagnostics. Thermal sensitivity is 0.07°C, making even small temperature differences clearly visible. The fixed picture-in-picture mode allows you to view a thermal image inside a visible light image, making target recognition easier. The FLIR E40 features 2x continuous digital zoom, plenty for indoor building inspection applications. The FLIR E40 also comes standard with a 25 degree lens, with 15 degree telephoto and 45 degree wide angle options available for additional purchase to expand the camera’s capabilities.
The Flir E40 is easy to use and offers a temperature range of -20°C to +650°C with an accuracy of ±2%. The 160 x 120 pixel resolution provides impressive infrared image quality and a 3 megapixel digital camera provides fixed picture-in-picture allowing the overlay of thermal and visible images for easy location identification and clearer documentation. A laser pointer aids aiming while a bright LED lamp provides light in dark corners.
FLIR E40 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Features:
- High-temperature range up to 650°C
- Display: Touch screen, 3.5 in. LCD, 320 ´ 240 pixels with Auto Orientation
- IR resolution: 160 ´ 120 pixels
- MSX resolution: 320 ´ 240 pixels
- 60 Hz frame rate
- Field of view (FOV): 25° ´ 19°
- Image frequency: 60 Hz
- 2% accuracy
- Zoom: 2 x digital zoom, including panning
- Wireless connectivity to mobile devices via FLIR Tools app
- Interfaces: USB mini-B, USB-A, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, composite video
- Battery operating time: Approx. 4 hours
FLIR E40 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Offers:
The FLIR E40 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera offers one of the most effective ways to keep your facility operating at peak performance, avoid expensive equipment failures, and prevent loss of production capacity.
FLIR E40 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Features:
- Now with MSX Thermal Image Enhancement – See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are
- Its high infrared resolution images of 19, 200 pixels (160 X 120) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.07°C helps to find the problems faster and easier, a key feature for equipment monitoring
- An optimized temperature range of -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)
- Improved digital camera with a 3.1 megapixel resolution to provide the clearest visible light picture
- Large 3.5″ landscape touch serene
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or Android™ using FLIR Told Mobile app
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture and thermal fustian to overlay visible and thermal images
- MeterLink allows to wireless transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
- Annotation allows you to add voice comments via bluetooth headset
- InstantReport generates a professional PDF document directly from the camera
Annotations – The FLIR E40 allows you to easily add voice or text comments to images. This makes inspections more streamlined and saves you time during the image analysis process.
Integrated Laser Pointer – The FLIR E40 features a laser pointer to help users aim the camera more accurately. With the laser, users can pinpoint a reference spot within an image and align a marker to it on screen.
Measuring Modes – The FLIR E40 supports up to 3 spot meters, 3 moveable area boxes with min/max/avg, and Delta T measuring. A fixed picture-in-picture mode with the option to use FLIR MSX is also available.
Accessories – The FLIR E40 standard lens features a 25 degree field of view, with 15 degree telephoto and 45 degree wide angle options available. A dual bay charger with a spare battery is also available, which drastically extends operating time for the E40.
- Electrical: Find hidden problems quickly, make timely repairs, prevent unscheduled shutdowns, and improve plant safety.
- Mechanical: Discover overheated bearings, linkages, and other components before they can interrupt your operations or create safety hazards.
- Utility: Scan large areas and hundreds of connections quickly and efficiently to prevent unexpected service outages and lost revenues.
FLIR E40 Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera Specifications:
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)||19,200 (160 x 120)|
|THERMAL SENSITIVITY||<0.07°C (70mK)|
|FIELD OF VIEW||25°H x 19°V; Optional lenses available|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20 to 650°C (-4 to 1202°F)|
|ACCURACY||±2% rdg. or 2°C|
|MEASUREMENT MODES||5 modes: 3 spots, 3 area boxes (min/max), Isotherm (above/below), auto hot/cold, Delta T|
|FRAME REFRESH||60 Hz|
|THERMAL PALETTES||Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, Rainbow high contrast; plus all inverted|
|DISPLAY SCREEN||3.5″ landscape touchscreen (widescreen)|
|VISUAL CAMERA||3.1 MP|
|DIGITAL ZOOM||2X continuous|
|MEMORY STORAGE||2GB SD card, 1000 images|
|VIDEO OUTPUT||Streaming USB; Composite|
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT.||Yes|