FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX
The FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX is easy to use and offers a temperature range of -20°C to +250°C with an accuracy of ±2%. The FLIR E6 thermal imaging camera is user-friendly, compact, and rugged, for use in harsh environments. The wide field of view makes it the perfect choice for building applications.
FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera Features:
- Temperature range of -20°C to +250°C
- IR resolution: 160 ´ 120 pixels
- Field of view (FOV): 45° ´ 34°
- Image frequency: 9 Hz
- Display: 3 inch colour LCD
- On-board 640 x 480 Digital Camera
- 2% accuracy
- File format: Radiometric jpg
- Battery operating time: Approx. 4 hours
- Spot Measurement mode
- Simultaneous Storage of IR/Visual/MSX Image
- Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameters for detection accuracy
FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera Description:
- FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera with MSXThermal Imaging Camera with MSX
The new FLIR E6 thermal camera is designed to enhance the electrical, mechanical and building diagnostics of users across key industries and professions. The FLIR E6 is an affordable solution that can help professional users track down electrical and mechanical overheating, air leaks, moisture ingress, missing insulation, and a host of other issues that thermal imagers can detect and quantify.
- Other Features
Featuring a 19,200 (160 x 120) pixel IR resolution, a minus 20 degrees C to 250 degrees C temperature range, and ±2 percent or 2 degrees C accuracy, the FLIR E6 features a compact, rugged and user-friendly design, a vivid 3″ color LCD display, wide-angle autofocus lens, intuitive camera controls, and an on-board 640×480-pixel digital camera.
- MSX Imaging Technology
The FLIR E6 also provides FLIR’s exclusive MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which uses visible details from digital camera photos to create sharper IR images. Along with delivering a much clearer thermal picture overall, MSX makes it much easier to recognize the location of heat issues without obscuring or compromising the integrity of the original thermal scene. MSX is ideal for creating an all-in-one thermal image that clearly illustrates the location of emerging or existing issues, and the bundled FLIR Tools software makes it simple to import, analyze, and incorporate images into easy-to-understand reports to help provide convincing evidence for repairs.
- Problems & Solutions
- Electrical Problems — Detect hidden electrical problems like loose connections, faulty wiring, and failing circuits.
- HVAC Problems — Discover leaky ductwork and troubleshoot heating, AC, and radiant flooring problems.
- Missing Insulation — Locate poor and missing insulation by comparing temperature differences with surrounding areas.
- Water Damage — Find and fix hidden water leaks before small issues turn into large, expensive problems.
- Air Infiltration — Reveal air leaks around windows, doors, and other building envelope structures.
- Mold and Rot — See temperature differences to expose moisture, avoiding extensive damage and health issues.
- Destructive Pests — Hunt down burrowing and nesting insects and rodents before expensive damage occurs
Multiple Imaging Modes
All Ex-Series cameras allow you view thermal, visual, and MSX images and store them simultaneously for further analysis using the free FLIR Tools software. The FLIR E6 and E8 also offer Picture-in-Picture that inserts the thermal image over the visible photo as an extra documentation option.
FLIR E6 Thermal Imaging Camera Specifications:
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20 → +250 °C|
|Best Temperature Measurement Accuracy||±2 %|
|Field of View H x V||45 x 34°|
|Maximum Temperature Measurement||+250 °C|
|Detector Resolution||160 x 120 pixel|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240 pixel|
|Field of View||45 x 34°|
|Horizontal Display Resolution||320 pixel|
|Horizontal Field of View||45°|
|Horizontal Detector Resolution||160 pixel|
|Vertical Field of View||34°|
|Emissivity||0.1 → 1|
|Vertical Display Resolution||240 pixel|
|Vertical Detector Resolution||120 pix|