FLIR VP50 Non-Contact Voltage Detector + Worklight
Rugged, Waterproof, CAT IV-Rated, and Light at the Ready
The FLIR VP50 is a tough, CAT IV-rated Non-Contact Voltage Detector featuring a combination of alerts – tactile vibration and red LED alarms, a powerful LED flashlight, and versatile voltage sensitivities. We engineered the FLIR VP50 to reliably detect voltages on the latest tamperproof outlets and electrical systems installed using modern construction methods.
- Safe CAT IV-1000V rating and toolbox tough with rubber reinforced case and buttons, and a low-profile detection tip
- Vibration and red LED alarms alert users to the presence of voltage in noisy areas
- Versatile High/Low sensitivity modes detect voltage on industrial equipment and low-voltage installations
- Powerful LED worklight always at the ready to illuminate poorly lit locations
- Inspection light at the probe tip facilitates testing in dark areas
- Long run time capable with power saving Low Battery Indication and Auto Power Off
- Rugged double molded design
- Includes 2 AAA batteries, user manual and limited lifetime warranty
Authorised Australian Distributor
The Flir VP50 is a CAT IV-rated NCV detector that features a powerful LED worklight for illuminating dimly lit areas – great when the power is out or inspection areas are blocked. Other features include vibration feedback and multi-colored LED alarms – useful for inspections in noisy locations, a dual-LED convenience light at the probe tip for up-close work, and high/low sensitivity for detecting voltage on industrial systems, low-voltage equipment, and tamper-proof outlets.
FLIR VP50 Non-Contact Voltage Detector Feature:
The FLIR VP50 Non-Contact Voltage Detector uses a low-profile probe tip that gets the sensor closer to electrical sources and enhanced sensitivity to help detect voltage in the latest safety outlets.
Intense (60-lumen) LED light source illuminates dimly lit locations – dual-LED convenience light at the probe tip lights up inspection targets.
Multi-color flashing LEDs and vibration alarms make it harder to miss the presence of voltage (up to 1000V) in noisy environments.
Detect voltage in electrical systems in large industrial facilities, residential low voltage installations, and systems located behind obstructions (using High Sensitivity mode).
Rugged & Durable:
Robust battery door and pocket clip design is engineered for long product life cycles, and the low profile detection tip bolsters a common weak point.
Voltage Ranges 90 to 1000V
24 to 1000V
Category Rating CAT IV-1000V
Frequency Range 45 – 65Hz
Drop Test 3m (9.8’)
Built-in Flashlight Yes
Vibrating Indication Yes
On/Off Switch Yes
Warranty Limited Lifetime*