GW Instek GBS-1000 Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope
The GBS-1000 series, an economical selection of three, four-channel DSO’s, offers three frequency ranges including 200, 100, and 70MHz, real time sampling rate of 1GSa/s, equivalent time sampling rate of 25GSa/s and 25k points memory depth.
The GBS-1000 series has numerous features including 5.7″ TFT color LCD display, 27 automatic measurements, FFT and FFTrms tests, 12-graticule horizontal display, Go/NoGo for predefined conditions, and flexible interface selections such as USB and RS-232. By using the USB interface, users can save waveform images and waveform data as well as carry out waveform printout. The diversified features have made the GBS-1000 series the number one choice of the economical four-channel oscilloscope.
- 200MHz, 100MHz, and 70MHz Bandwidth Range.
- 1GSa/s Real-Time Sampling Rate and 25K Points Memory Depth.
- 25GSa/s Equivalent Time Sampling Rate.
- 2mV/div to 5V/div of vertical Range.
- 1ns/div to 10s/div of Time Base Range.
- 5.7-inch TFT LCD Color Display.
- Data Log.
- USB Host port: Flash drive storage and PictBridge-compatible printer.
- USB Device port: PC remote control.
- 27 Automatic Measurement Functions offer Direct Measurement Readings.
- FFT and FFTrms Computing Provides the Frequency Domain Analysis.