HT Italia Combi 420 Multifunction Installation Tester
The HT Italia Combi 420 is an innovative meter designed to perform all safety testing and verification of electrical installations in compliance to VDE0100 and BS7671 Standards. Measure and save results of environmental parameters (luminance, temperature), leakage currents and active power, harmonics, power factor measurements on single-phase systems.
The use of a special remote probe is particularly useful as is the AUTO internal function when performing sequential measurements of Global Earth Resistance. A contextual ‘help’ selectable by user is available for each meter range function. The model can also save each test result inside memory and can transfer saved data to a PC through an optical/USB interface with dedicated Windows software. Each measurement is saved with all sub-results including test parameters with up to two ID locators (selectable by user on meter) in order to reach the exact point where the measurement was performed.
The HT Italia COMBI 420 multifunction Insulation, loop and RCD tester builds on the specification of the COMBI 419 and adds a single phase power analyser, with the ability to take power and harmonic measurements, as well as other environmental parameters, such as temperature, humidity and luminance, and is still designed to perform all safety testing and verification of electrical installations in compliance with recent standards. The instrument is easy to use, having a wide number of measurement ranges and a contextual menu function to guide the user through the testing process.
The special remote probe (optional) and the auto internal function are useful when performing sequential measurements of earth resistance. A contextual help, selectable by the user, is available for each meter range function. The model can also save each test result inside memory and can transfer saved data to a PC through an optical/USB interface with dedicated Windows software (purchased as an option). Each measurement is saved with all sub-results including test parameters with up to two ID locators (selectable by user on meter) in order to reach the exact point where the measurement was performed.
Its features include: continuity test with 200 mA range; insulation measurement ranges 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000 VDC; trip out time of RCDs type AC (automatic and manual modes); trip out current of RCDs (automatic and manual modes); loop impedance P-P, P-N, P-PE; loop impedance P-P, P-N, P-PE with high-resolution 0.1 MΩ using the IMP57 optional accessory; protective short circuit current; contact voltage; global earth resistance without tripping RCDs; phase sequence indication; auto function – automatic sequence test of global earth resistance + RCD test + Insulation and leakage current.
HT Italia Combi 420 Features:
- Continuity test with 200mA
- Insulation with 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000VDC
- Trip out time of RCDs type AC, A Standard and Selective
- Trip out current of RCDs type AC, A Standard and Selective (up to 1A)
- Loop Impedance P-P, P-N, P-PE
- Loop Impedance with high accuracy (with IMP57 optional accessory)
- Prospective short circuit current
- Contact voltage
- Global Earth Resistance without RCD tripping
- Phase sequence indication
- AUTO function (Ra + RCDtest + Insulation) on plug
- AC TRMS voltage and current
- Active, Reactive, Apparent power and power factor on single phase system
- Harmonics voltage/current up the 49th and THD% on single phase system
- Environmental parameters measure (°C, °F, %RH, Lux, sound level)
- Measure with remote probe (PR400 optional accessory)
- Leakage current
- Data HOLD
- Contextual help at display
- Optical-USB interface with PC connection
- Internal memory