KYORITSU 2003A AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter 2000A
- Can measure both AC and DC current with transformer jaws of large diameter.
- Can measure AC and DC currents up to 2000A.
- AC/DC voltage, resistance measurement and continuity functions also available.
- Output terminal for connection to recorders.
KYORITSU 2003A AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter 2000A Features:
- Digital clamp-meter measures AC and DC to 2,000A, AC voltage to 750V, DC voltage to 1,000V, and resistance to 4,000 ohms
- Average-sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear loads, where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal waveform
- Clamp with 55mm (2.16 inches) jaw opening measures current without touching or interrupting the circuit
- Maximum function displays the highest reading measured during a 400 millisecond sample
- Meets IEC safety standards 61010-1, 61010-031, and 61010-2-032, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 600V and CAT III installations to 1,000V
|AC A||400A/2000A (0~1000A)|
|DC A||400/2000A ±1.5%rdg±2dgt|
|DC V||400/1000V ±1%rdg±2dgt|
|Continuity buzzer||buzzer sounds below 50±35Ω|
|Output||Recorder :||DC400mV against AC/DC400A|
|DC200mV against AC/DC2000A|
|Conductor Size||Ø55mm max.|
|Safety Standard||IEC 61010-1 CAT.IV 600V CAT.III 1000V|
|Withstand Voltage||6880V AC for 5 seconds|
|Power Source||R6P (AA) (1.5V) ×2|
|Dimensions||250(L) × 105(W) × 49(D)mm|
Kyoritsu 2003A AC/DC 0 to 2000A has tear drop shaped jaws for use in tight spaces
Auto-Null function for one-touch zero adjustment
Maximum measurement function for ease of reading peak currents over a period of time