MEGGER MIT410 50/100/250/500/1000 V Insulation and Continuity Tester, PI, DAR and switch probe
- CAT IV 600 V Rated
- Adjustable insulation test voltages – provides 50 V to 1000 V.
- Dual digital display readout
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Digital and analogue arc display
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm
- Automatically performs PI and DAR tests
- True RMS voltage measurement
The new Megger MIT410 insulation and continuity tester is designed for electrical testing by power utilities, industrials, telecommunication companies, commercial/domestic electricians and anyone with unique test voltage requirements.
For Service, Repair and Maintenance:
The MIT410 adds additional features required for technicians and engineers working on more demanding applications. Functions such as PI and DAR, capacitance measurement and a higher insulation range increase the suitability for applications such as:
Plant maintenance and production testing
Railway and other transportation maintenance and testing
Cable inspection/quality control
Street lighting maintenance
Avionics ground testing and maintenance
Military hardware and facility maintenance
These models include all the features required for electricians, technicians and engineers working in a range of industries. Available features are selected to make testing easy and fast in a range of situations.
Building/Factorys electrical maintenance
Large and small scale electrical installations
Periodic electrical systems inspection and testing
Features and benefits:
- CAT IV 600 V rating – provides greater safety when testing at higher voltage levels
- Adjustable insulation test voltages – 50/100/250/500/1000 V
- Dual digital display readout – allows display of complimentary test information simultaneously (for example: M½ plus test voltage or MΩ plus leakage current)
- Digital and analog arc display – includes not only the digital readout but also Megger’s patented analog arc to replicate the response of a moving coil display
- Exceptional measurement range from 20 GΩ to 200 G½ – highest insulation test range available on the market, providing a superior range of measurement applications.
- Choice of 20 mA or 200 mA continuity testing – allows user to select lower continuity range thus increasing battery life considerably
- Continuity auto-test capability – enables real twohanded operation without the need to press the test button
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm – allows pass/fail limits to be sent to speed testing
- Automatically perform PI and DAR tests – user is able to quickly perform two important diagnostic tests. . . Polarization Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)
- True RMS voltage measurement – allows accurate voltage measurement on noisy lines
- Auto ranging voltage measurement – automatically adjusts range from millivolts to 600 V AC or DC,
- eliminating the need to keep changing ranging
- Live circuit warning – automatically warns of contact to a live circuit, voltage is displayed and testing is inhibited
- Auto fuse warning – warns of fuse failure automatically.
- No need to test the fuse manually.
- Buzzer select button – enable or disable buzzer as required with resistance also displayed on the screen
Baker’s Dozen Reasons to Buy the MIT400 Series –
13 “sweet” reasons why the MIT’s are far superior to those other brands:
- Patented analog/digital display with real-time pointer movement.
- CAT IV 600 V for all test modes.
- Highest resistance range (up to 200 GO) on the market for a hand-held unit.
- Dual digital display that shows test voltage (or other complementary information) as well as the measurement result.
- IP54 ingress protection rating.
- Selectable 200 or 20 mA continuity test.
- DAR, PI and timed test capability.
- TRMS voltage measurement.
- Selectable buzzer thresholds/limit alarms.
- Unique silicon test leads to improve measurement accuracy.
- Automatic fuse check/warning.
- 3-year warranty.
- Backlight display.