Reed 8726 Digital Psychrometer/Logger
The Reed 8726 Humidity temperature meter designed as pocket size and battery operated is a perfect solution while measuring humidity (humidity Range: 0 to 100% RH), Dry Bulb, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, external temperature & temperature differential. Buy 8726 Reed humidity tester or air moisture meter with its sensor parts that are also specially protected by turnable cap, a must device for HVAC engineers use.
REED 8726 Features
- Measures relative humidity, air temperature plus external probe temperature* and quickly
calculates wet bulb and dew point temperatures
- Simultaneous display of %RH, air temperature and dew point or wet bulb or external
probe temperature in °F or °C
- Max/Min/Avg readings and Data Hold
- Display backlight
- Model 8726 features a built-in datalogger that stores up to 99 data points; a real time
clock; and an infrared output for wireless printing
- Model 8726 calculates T1-T2 (Air temp. – External probe temp.)*
* Requires 87P6 external temperature probe.
Authorised Australian Distributor
How to use Reed 8726 Humidity temperature meter:
Start-up the meter
Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the Reed 8726’s meter with auto-sleep mode. Press again to turn off the meter in any mode.
When the meter is off, pressing the ON/OFF button more than one second to enter Setting mode. Pressing to select setting item, there are Print, Unit and Year/Date /Time setting in sequence.
While at “print” mode, pressing “T2 /WB” button will begin IR transmitting and The meter will start to transmit stored data to AZ IR printer. If you still are in “setting mode” you can change the unit (C or F) by pressing the “MEM” button. Press “T2 /WB” to confirm the changes. While the instrument are into “Year/Date/Time” mode you can also set-up the Year/Month/Day/ Hour/Minute in sequence.
Using Recall Function
In Normal mode pressing to hold the current reading. Press the “HLD REC” key again to unlock the holding. While in hold or normal mode, press the MEM key to store the current reading. The LCD will flash 2~3 times. When in Min./ Max /Avg.of recall modes, meter will search the min./max.and average of every stored measurement. While in Recall mode, press the “MEM” key to review the storage data one by one.
In Normal mode press the “MIN/MAX?AVG” button to hold the current reading. Press the “HLD REC” key again to unlock the holding. While in hold or normal mode, press the MEM key to store the current reading. The LCD will flash 2~3 times. When in Min./ Max /Av.of recall modes, meter will search the min./max.and average of every stored measurement. While in Recall mode, press the “MEM” key to review the storage data one by one. You can reset the Min./ Max./AVG. reading by pressing the “Main/Max/AV” more than 1 sec.
Switch the meter into Normal mode or Hold mode and press the “MEM” button to store the current reading of every measured value into the memory. The LCD display will flash 2~3 times.
REED 8726 Specifications
- Humidity Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Resolution: 0.1% RH
- Accuracy: ±3% RH
- Internal Temp. Range: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- External Temp. Range: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F/°C
- Accuracy: ±1°F (±0.6°C)
- Dew Point Range: -109.7 to 122°F (-78.7 to 50°C)
- Wet Bulb Range: -6.9 to 122°F (-21.6 to 50°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F/°C
- Accuracy: ±3% f.s.
- Power Supply: 8706: 2 x 1.5V “AAA” batteries;
Reed 8726: 4 x 1.5V “AAA” batteries
- Dimensions: 8706: 7 x 1.9 x 1″ (179 x 48 x 25mm);
Reed 8726: 9 x 2.1 x 1.8″ (230 x 57 x 44mm)