Reed R6001 (C-315) Digital Dual Screen Thermo-Hydrometer
The Reed R6001 (also known as C-315) is a digital thermo-hygrometer with integral probe that comes with great features such data hold and relative readings, min/max memory and dual LCD readout.
REED R6001 Features
- Compact thermo-hygrometer with integral probe for
convenient one-hand operation
- Dual LCD readout shows ambient temperature and relative humidity
- User selectable °F / °C
- Min/Max memory for both functions
- Data hold and Relative functions
- Auto power off
Authorised Australian Distributor
How to use REED R6001 Thermo-Hygrometer with Integral Probe
During the measurements, you can hold the current reading and keep it “frozen” on the display by pressing the “HOLD” button. To cancel this Data-Hold function, just release the Reed R6001’s HOLD button. When the meter is under Data Hold operation, the “REL”, “MAX/MIN” and “°C/°F ” button are disabled.
Thanks to this feature, the meter allows you to memorize the present reading. When this function is enabled by pressing the REL button, the difference between the new reading and the memorized data will be shown on the display. Exit from the relative operation by pressing the REL button again.
Use this function if you need to keep into the Reed R6001 internal memory the maximum value and minimum value simultaneously and updated with every new data. Start using Max & Min operations by pressing the MAX/MIN button. With the MAX symbol showing on the display, the maximum value is shown. Press MAX/MIN again, then the MIN symbol is on the display and also the minimum reading. To exit the MAX/MIN mode, press and hold the MAX/MIN button for two seconds.
REED R6001 Specifications
- Display: Dual display
- Measurement Range:
- Humidity: 1%RH ~ 99%RH
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4°F ~ 140°F)
- Resolution: 0.1%RH, 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Response Time: (@ t90)
- Humidity: 180 sec (In slowly moving air)
- Temperature: 10 sec (In slowly moving air)
- Operating Condition: 0°C ~ 40°C (< 80% RH )
- Storage Condition: -10°C ~ 60°C (< 70% RH )
- Altitude: Up to 2000 meters.
- Sample Rate: 2.5 times per second
- Battery: 9 V Battery,
- NEDA 1604 or JIS 006P or IEC6F22
- Battery Life: (with alkaline battery)
- Continuance operating approx 85-hours.
- Dimensions: 240 × 54 × 34mm (9.5” × 2.1” × 1.3”)
- Weight: Approx.180g
- Accessory: Battery, Instruction Menu
Accuracy at 23°C ± 5°C:
- range 5%RH ~ 95% -> accuracy: RH ±3%RH;
- range -20°C ~ 60°C -> accuracy: ±0.8°C;
- range -4°F ~ 140°F -> accuracy: ±1.6°F.