Reed C-370 RTD Thermometer
The REED C-370 digital thermometer is an ideal solution for food service applications, able to be used with platinum-type temperature sensors. Hand-held design with IP67 waterproof housing.
This precision digital thermometer with Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) probe measures the temperature using the principle that the resistance of a metal changes with temperature. Because its platinum resistor temperature sensor needs less compensation than normal thermocouple units, Reed C-370 RTD thermometer has good linear characteristics over a wide range of temperature.
REED C-370 Features
- IP67 waterproof housing
- Platinum resistor temperature sensor requires less temperature compensation than thermocouple units
- 4-digit LCD readout with LED backlight
- °C/°F switchable
- Min/Max/Avg functions
- Relative mode and Data hold
- Low battery indication with auto power off
- Sensor types: Platinum resistance temperature sensor for pt-100, pt-500, pt-1000 (selectable) 4 wires/li>
- Altitude up to 2000 meters
Authorised Australian Distributor
How to use Reed -370 RTD Digital Thermometer
You can hold the present reading on the display by pressing the “HOLD” button. When the hold data is no longer needed, release the data-hold operation by pressing the Reed C-370’s “HOLD” button again.
Reed C-370 will memorize the present reading and calculate the difference between the new reading and the memorized value. The result will be shown on the display. Press the “REL” button again to exit the relative operation.
With “MAX/MIN/AVG” mode the maximum value, minimum value and average value of the measurements will show on the display simultaneously. To set the thermometer into this mod, press the “AVG MAX MIN” button. The average value is calculated using the last 8 readings from the memory, it will update with every new reading.
Auto Power Off
By default, the meter is in auto power off mode. The meter will power itself off after 30 minutes without operation. To disable the auto power off, press and hold the “HOLD” button and turn the meter on. There will be two successive beeps to indicate that the auto power off has been disabled.
REED C-370 Specifications
- Temperature Range -148 to 572°F (-100 to 300°C)
- Resolution 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Accuracy ±0.1% reading +0.8°F (+0.4°C)
- Temperature Coefficient <18°C & >28°C: 0.01% reading +0.03°C
- Power Supply 3 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life Approx. 100 hours
- Dimensions 150 x 66 x 31mm
- Weight 175g