Tenmars TM-183P Temperature and Humidity Meter
- Dual display of temperature and humidity.
- Select °C or °F.
- Simultaneously hold both Temperature and Humidity readings.
- Simultaneously hold both Minimum/Maximum/Average (Min/Max/Avg) readings with time marks.
- REL (Relative) function.
- Alarm alert (SET) function.
- DEW-POINT and WET-BULB temperature measurement.
- Stores up to 200 readings.
- Low battery indication.
- Auto Power Off.
- The temperature/humidity meter has a highly accurate sensor chip to measure relative humidity and temperature. It is perfect for many industrial applications, laboratory and other work locations
Authorised Australian Distributor.
Check before Using
Make sure the battery is installed properly. If the LCD
When turning on the thermometer, all LCD displayed
items will be lighted about 1 second.
Make sure all the function switches are positioned
correctly. ( Make sure the “HOLD” sign is not displayed
on the LCD. )
Power on the Temperature / Humidity Meter. If you want
to disable the auto-power off function,
Put the Temperature / Humidity Meter into the place wait
Keep the thermometer still about 15 minutes to
achieve the best readings. ( According to measuring
space and the measuring temperature and humidity
maybe increase or decrease of readings.)