Tenmars TM-184 Precision Temperature and Humidity Meter Datalogger
- High Accurate Humidity Measurement ±1% R.H.
- Relative Humidity range from 1% to 99%.
- Dual LCD backlit display with Temperature and Humidity readings.
- Maximum primary display: 1999.
- Maximum secondary display: 9999.
- Min/Max, and Data Hold function.
- Auto power Off with disable function.
- Low battery indication.
- Alarm for Hi Low limit: Temperature and Humidity.
- Dew-Point and Wet bulb.
- USB Datalogger: 30000 records.
- Length of wire for sensor: approx. 1 meter.
- Real-time clock and calendar.
- Maintenance, Utility,
- HVAC service.
Authorised Australian distributor
Tenmars TM-184 Precision Temperature and Humidity Meter Datalogger has high Accurancy Measuremetn up to 1%RH. Light weight, pocket-sized design. Take accurate measurement for humidity, temperature, wet bulb and dew point.
WARNING If the LCD display “ ” symbol, please replace the battery immediately Turn off the instrument. Open the battery cover and remove the battery. Replace with four-9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P size battery. Install the battery cover. WARNING If you will not use this meter for a long time, please remove the battery in order to protect the meter.
External DC Power External AC to DC adapter: Voltage 9VDC(8~14VDCMax) Socket：pin Positive, Ground Casing External Diameter 5.5mm internal Diameter 2.1 mm 24.
Safety Precaution For cleaning the instrument, use a soft dry cloth. Never use a wet cloth, solvents or water, etc. Data logging capacity with Memory Size：30000 data sets Operation Altitude: Up to 2000M.
Operating Environment: Indoors use only. This instrument has been designed for being used in an environment of pollution degree 2.