Tenmars TM-191 EMF Meter
This meter is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequencies (ELF) of 30Hz to 300Hz. It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced fro electric transmission equipment, and power lines.
- Switch between the display of Micro-Tesla and Mini-Gauss is available.
- Data Hold (HOLD), Bmaximum (MAX) HOLD function.
- Range display (20, 200, 2000).
- Low battery and Overload indication.
- Instrument is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission power line equipment.
- Useful in servicing microwave ovens, air conditioners, refrigeration equipment, computer monitors, and video/audio devices.
Magnetic Field Units
- Tesla (T), Gauss (G), mini-Gauss (mG), or micro-Tesla (µT)
- 1T = 10000G, 1µT = 10mG, 1G = 1000mG
Authorised Australian distributor
Tenmars TM-191 Specification
Safety precautions should be taken against electric appliances in places including medical institutions, schools and residential districts, where people usually stay for a long time, to prevent patients, babies and senior citizens from exposure to high electromagnetic waves. An electromagnetic wave simply means the wave motion of the electromagnetic field (EMF). The change in electric fields produces magnetic fields, and the change in magnetic fields can also generate electric fields. The fluctuation of correlation between each other is known as “electromagnetic waves”, which is a form of energy similar to light and heat that can be transmitted either by radiation in the air or by an electric conductor. It is suggested that rearrangements should be made in families and work locations where electromagnetic fields are detected the strongest in order to avoid prolonged exposure to excessive electromagnetic fields.