Tenmars TM-604N Three-Phase Motor Rotation Tester
- Display by LED indicators.
- Inter-phase voltage: 45V AC up to 600V AC.
- Signal Frequency Range: 45Hz to 400Hz.
- Test Currents inter-phase less than 3.5mA.
- Two UL 500mA/700V fuse protection.
- Low battery detection.
- Phase sequence testing. Three phase motor installation and maintenance.
- Check motors for rotation direction.
- Identifies the phase sequence of three phase electrical systems.
- Indicates normal or reversed phases as well as loss of phase.
Authorised Australian distributor
The Tenmars TM-604N is a compact phase rotation tester with plug-in leads and electronic circuitry. This unit gives phase and sequence indication fpr three phase systems. The leads have large crocodile clips that easily clip onto most switchboards. It will identify 3 phases, their sequence and number of phase. Used to test the three phase connection when installing motors, pumps, conveyor lines, drives, etc.
|Tenmars TM-604N Three-Phase Motor Rotation Tester Ordering Information:|