Yokogawa MT210 Features:
- High accuracy: ±0.01%, with a maximum allowable input of 500kPa (130kPa range model).
- A wide range of pressures, from a low differential pressure of 1kPa to a high gauge pressure of 3000kPa.
- Select from three measurement modes: normal, medium and high speed (MT210F series).
- D/A conversion output, comparator output, and external trigger input (optional).
- GP-IB and RS-232 interfaces.
- 12 Volt DC power supply.
- Battery operation (optional)
Overall structural view of the Yokogawa original silicon resonant sensor*, a major factor in the high performance of the MT210/MT210F series.
Note*: Technology that has won the Ohkochi Grand Technology Prize and the Chairman’s Award of the Japan Federation of Economic Organizations (Keidanren).
|MT210 Series General Specifications
||LCD display (with backlight) 5.5 digits or 4.56 digits.
||approx. 5 minutes
|Operating Temperature Ranges
||5°C to 40°C; 20% to 80% RH or less (no condensation)
10°C to 35°C (for the differential model 767370 only)
||-20°C to 60°C
||AC, DC, Ni-Cd batteries (optional)
|AC Power Rating
||100 to 120/200 to 240 Volts AC, at 50/60Hz
|Allowable Supply Voltage Range
||90 to 132V/180 to 264V AC
|DC Power Rating
||10 Volts to 15 Volts DC
|Battery Pack (Optional)
||Ni-Cd batteries: Last approx. 10 hours in continuous operation mode when fully charged (tested with backlight turned On).
Battery charger: Built-in the MT210/MT210F main units.
Recharge time: approx. 12 hours.
||When in pressure measurement mode:
25VA max. for 100-V power line: 40VA max. for 200-V line.
When in recharge mode:
45VA max. for 100-V power line; 65VA max. for 200-V power line.
When in DC-powered operation: 10VA max.
||20MΩ min. at 500V DC, between AC power supply and casing.
||1500V AC (50/60Hz) for 1 minute, between AC power supply and casing.
||Main Unit: approx. 132mm x 213mm x 350mm (excluding protrusions)
Battery Pack (Optional): 33mm x 182mm x 260mm (excluding protrusions)
||Main Unit: See the main specifications in Pressure Measurement section (PDF Datasheet).
Battery Pack: approx. 2.7kg