Yokogawa MT210 Digital Manometer
The MT210/210F series of digital manometers, produced by combining Yokogawa’s best pressure measurement technologies, offers excellent accuracy, reliable operation, and a variety of applications. These measuring tools provide the perfect solution for a wide range of technologies in the Standards lab or workshop. Best suited for such applications as equipment calibration, pressure measurement in production lines, and measurement of fast, varying pressures.
Calibrating and inspecting flowmeters; measuring working pressure of pneumatic actuators; measuring pressure in a production/inspection line of valves; controlling the atmospheric pressure of standards rooms; monitoring the pressure of dead-weight pressure gauges; measuring the suction and exhaust pressures of an engine; measuring the static pressure of an engine cooling fan; measuring pressure in wind-tunnel experiments and more….
Yokogawa MT210 Features:
- High accuracy: ±0.01%, with a maximum allowable input of 500kPa (130kPa range model).
- A wide range of pressures, from a low differential pressure of 1kPa to a high gauge pressure of 3000kPa.
- Select from three measurement modes: normal, medium and high speed (MT210F series).
- D/A conversion output, comparator output, and external trigger input (optional).
- GP-IB and RS-232 interfaces.
- 12 Volt DC power supply.
- Battery operation (optional)
Overall structural view of the Yokogawa original silicon resonant sensor*, a major factor in the high performance of the MT210/MT210F series.
Note*: Technology that has won the Ohkochi Grand Technology Prize and the Chairman’s Award of the Japan Federation of Economic Organizations (Keidanren).
|MT210 Series General Specifications|