GW Instek GOS-630FC Features:
- 1mV/div high vertical sensitivity for small signal measurement
- Internal 5 digits counter for easy frequency measurement
- LCD readout display for Vertical/Horizontal/Frequency measurement
- Auto Time-Base function
- Complete trigger functions: AUTO, NORMAL, TV -V, and TV-H
- Convenient functions for general applications: XY mode, Z-axis input, External Trigger Input, etc.
- Buzzer alarm for settings outside the range
- Rich Vertical settings: Ch1/Ch2/Dual/Add
1mV/div High Vertical Sensitivity
GOS-630FC, with high vertical sensitivity up to 1mV/div, is able to capture the small signals of the input source. Wide ranges of vertical, horizontal, and trigger settings make GOS-630FC a full-fledged oscilloscope. Additional functions such as XY mode display, MAG function (Time based Magnified), and Z-axis Input extend the application range of GOS-630FC to both the education and industry fields.
LCD Readout Display & Real-Time Frequency Counter
Vertical/Horizontal settings and input signal Frequency of GOS-630FC are shown on a bright and clear LCD display simultaneously. Users could easily know the current setting status from the small LCD screen instead of checking the knob positions. GOS-630FC automatically counts the frequency of the input signal and shows this reading on the display. This is a good feature rarely seen on a basic oscilloscope.
Auto Time-Base Intelligent Operations
GOS-630FC provides ” Auto Time-Base ” function, which is seen only in digital or high-end analog oscilloscopes, to automatically select the appropriate horizontal time base for waveform display. Buzzer alarm reminds users when the Vertical/Horizontal setting reaches the maximum or minimum boundary.
High Product Quality with Economic Price
GOS-630FC is a highly reliable product guaranteed by an ISO certified manufacturing system. Hundreds of quality tests have to be passed upon completion of the manufacturing of each unit. Economic price and remarkable functions like LCD readout display, 5 digits real-time counter, and Auto Time-base make GOS-630FC a product with the best price vs. performance ratio in the oscilloscope market.