The B&K 879B Dual Display Handheld LCR Meters is 40,000-count handheld LCR meters that measures inductance, capacitance, impedance and resistance quickly and precisely. The B&K 879B offers capabilities typically only found in bench LCR meters such as a 4-terminal configuration, basic measurement accuracy up to 0.1%, test frequencies up to 100 kHz, selectable test signal levels and measurement rate.
The B&K 879B Dual Display Handheld LCR Meter offers fast auto ranging and quick measurement configuration such as measurement parameter and test frequency selection make these meters very simple to operate. The meter also includes handy functions such as data hold, Min/Max/Average recording, tolerance sorting, and relative mode.
Measurement data can continuously transfer to a PC via the meter’s mini USB interface, using either the provided data logging software or SCPI commands sent from a custom program.
B&K 879B Dual Display Handheld LCR Meter Features
- 40,000 counts resolution on primary and 10,000 counts resolution on secondary display
- L, C, R, and Z (879B & 880 only) primary measurements
- Automatic calculation of secondary parameters D, Q, Theta, ESR
- Accuracy up to 0.1% and selectable test frequencies up to 10 kHz
- Fast auto range design for rapid, easy component measurements
- Relative mode
- Visible and audible tolerance mode
- Backlit display
- Data Hold and Min/Max/Average recording
- USB (Virtual COM) interface
- SCPI compliant commands for remote communication
- Software for datalogging and front panel emulation available as free download
- Configurable power-up-states
B&K 879B Dual Display Handheld LCR Meter Applications
- Passive component troubleshooting
- Electronic assembly
- Quality control (component sorting)