The KYORITSU 2413R Leakage Clamp Meter features:
• Large transformer jaws of 68mm diameter
• Able to clamp on all three or four wires (3 phases) together for leakage current measurement.
• True RMS enables an accurate measurement for distorted waveforms.
• Measurement from mA up to AC 1000A
• Frequency filter switch to eliminate the effect of the harmonics.
• 2 way analogue output terminal
• Resolution 0.1mA
• Data-hold function.
• Peak-hold function.
• Minimises the effects of stray magnetic fields.
• Rotary switch for easy one finger operation.
• LCD screen with backlight.
Using the Kyoritsu 2413R Leakage Clamp Meter
KYORITSU 2413R Leakage Clamp Meter Specifications:
|AC A (50/60Hz)||200mA/2/20/200/1000A|
±3.0%rdg±5dgt (200A, 0 – 500A)
±5.5%rdg (501 – 1000A)
|AC A (WIDE)||200mA/2/20/200/1000A|
±1.8%rdg±5dgt (50/60Hz) (200mA/2/20A)
±2.0%rdg±5dgt (50/60Hz) (200A, 0 – 500A)
±5.0%rdg (50/60Hz) (501 – 1000A)
|Crest factor||3.0 or less|
|Conductor size||Ø68mm max.|
|Frequency response||40Hz – 1kHz|
AC200mV against the maximum value of each range (1000A range is 100mV)
DC200mV against the maximum value of each range (1000A range is 100mV)
|Applicable standards||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution degree 2|
|Power source||6F22 (9V) × 1 *Continuous measuring time: Approx. 60 hours|
|Dimensions||250(L) × 130(W) × 50(D)mm|
|Weight||Approx. 570g (including battery)|
|Included Accessories||9094 (Carrying Case)|
6F22 × 1
|Optional Accessories||7073 (2 WAY Output Cord)|