The SEW 6280TB Calibration Test Box is used for checking the integrity and calibration of insulation resistance testers, loop impedance testers and RCD testers, as well as multifunction electrical testers, which may have all three functions in one instrument. The SEW 6280 TB comes in a hard case for protection in the field.
For RCD tester verification, the SEW 6280 TB can simulate a 10mA, 30mA and 150mA RCD with trip times of 150ms or 30ms (in the case of a 150mA simulation). Loop impedance is checked by plugging the meter being tested into the loop tester section of the test box and operating the meter being tested. The bi-directional switch on the SEW 6280TB allows the operator to measure the local supply loop, and then by changing the switch the test box can simulate a loop impedance value (supply loop + 1 Ohm) to verify the accuracy of the loop impedance tester being checked. Finally the SEW 6280TB can check insulation resistance testers, in both insulation resistance mode as well as continuity mode with a number of pre-set values and test voltages.
SEW 6280TB Check Box Features:
- Wide range of operating voltages from AC 210V/50Hz to 250V/50Hz
- Calibration check of: RCD Testers, Loop Testers and Insulation Testers
- Simulate 3 RCD Test currents and Trip times
- Wiring checks: Phase, Neutral, Earth
- Fuse protected
- Supplied with test leads and plugs
- Plugs into main supply outlets for power