Thermal Imaging Camera Sydney
How can we help you?
Obiat Electronics Pty Ltd
Unit 67, 15-17 Terminus Street
CASTLE HILL NSW 2154 Australia
Thermal Imaging and Infrared Cameras Available from a Knowledgeable Retailer
Not all information is apparent to the naked eye, but that doesn’t mean such data should be discounted. In fact, there are numerous professions where what’s apparent at first glance won’t be enough to enable you understand the problem at hand or the steps required to solve it. You might work in one of those areas, which is why you may need to purchase a thermal imaging camera. Also known as infrared cameras, these tools will help you see your work in an entirely different light—quite literally.
How do Thermal Cameras Work, and When Will I Need to Use One?
Thermal cameras create images using infrared radiation, in much the same way that a standard camera forms an image using the visible light on film. Essentially, they allow users to see heat—which can come in handy during many different tasks. Below is a list of common uses for thermal imaging cameras in Australia. If you routinely perform any of this work, make sure to have a high-quality infrared camera or two in your toolkit.
- Electrical work: electricity produces heat, so when you need to see the current you need to use thermal imaging technology.
- Building inspections: electricity and gas lines can be easily identified by using infrared cameras.
- Plumbing: looking for a hot water line or system? Thermal cameras will make that process much more manageable.
- Pest inspections: many pests do not leave signs that are visible, yet they certainly have a heat signature. Thermal cameras can help you locate pests that are hiding behind surfaces and locate nests in places that you might otherwise have missed.
- Scientific research: entire branches of science (thermodynamics) are dedicated to the study of heat. Thermal cameras can be extremely useful in these areas.
- Engineering: thermal cameras are extraordinarily useful during product development because they can provide you with information about whether a prototype is overheating and make sure the power it produces is used in the right areas.
Choosing the Source from Which to Buy Your Thermal Camera Technology
Tracking the presence and movement of heat is essential at one point or another in all the applications listed above, and the accuracy with which your instruments allow you to do so will be vital to your success. As such, it is highly recommended that you purchase your thermal imaging technology from a company well-known for providing state of the art testing and measuring tools. OBIAT Electronics can provide these tools to you, along with detailed guidance so that you fully understand what their capabilities are and how to use them correctly.
Your professional reputation depends on the accuracy and consistency of your work, so make sure you invest in tools that will help you uphold those standards. Contact our established company today and speak to professionals with more than 30 years of experience so that you can upgrade your toolkit with products that will always meet or exceed your expectations. One of our representatives will be happy to help you.