The Extech BR200 (17mm camera head) or BR250 (9mm camera head) Video Borescope. This instrument was designed for use as a remote inspection device. It can be used to peer into tight spots and then supply real-time video and images that can be recorded. Typical applications include HVAC inspection, automotive inspection, cable routing, and automotive/boat/aircraft inspection. This meter is shipped fully tested and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
Extech BR250 Features:
- Detachable wireless color display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32ft (10m) from measurement point
- Captured video and still images with date/time stamp can be played back on the wireless monitor or your PC
- 9mm diameter camera head with 36″ (0.9m) flexible gooseneck cable
- Video and images can also be transferred to your PC via the microSD card (with included SD adaptor) or USB cable (included) and viewed using Windows® Multimedia Player
- Menus in 10 languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, and Russian
- Mini water-proof (IP67) 9mm camera head for high resolution viewing
- Four bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
Extech BR250 Video Display on a PC Several methods are available to playback or to copy video files on a PC. When connected, the files will become available as new drives on the PC. 1. SD card adaptor: Insert the SD card into the SD adaptor and then insert the adaptor into the PC SD slot (if available) 2. USB adaptor: Insert the SD card into a USB adaptor and plug into a USB port. 3. USB cable. Connect the USB cable from the camera to the PC.