The ExtechCA3010 AC Flexible Clamp Adaptor that can measure up to 3000A AC. A standard Digital MultiMeter (DMM) in mV AC mode can be used to display the current measurement when the CA series Adaptor is connected to the DMM. The CA3018 is the 18” (45.7cm) clamp version and the Extech CA3010 is the 10” (25.4cm) clamp version, otherwise both meters are the same. These devices are professional CAT IV 600V CAT III 1000V instruments. This meter is shipped fully tested and calibrated and, with proper use, will provide years of reliable service.
Expand your meter’s capabilities with the Extech CA3010 Flex Clamp-on and measure AC Current up to 3000A. Fits most MultiMeters or Clamp Meters with standard shrouded banana plug sockets. Flexible clamp jaw easily wraps around bus bars and cable bundles where standard clamp adaptors and meters can’t. The thin 7.5mm cable diameter easily fits into tight spaces.
- Measure AC Current up to 3000A
- Flexible 25.4cm (10″) clamp jaw easily wraps around bus bars and cable bundles
- 7.5mm cable diameter fits into tight spaces and around large conductors
- Measures AC Current in three ranges
- Easy twist clamp cable closure to Lock or Open
- Compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters with standard sized banana plug inputs
- Complete with built-in flex clamp cable, 2m (6.6ft) lead with banana plugs, and two AAA batteries
|AC Current Ranges
|30.00A (100mV per Amp output); 300.0A (10mV per Amp output); 3000A (1mV per Amp output)
|±3%FS (45 to 500Hz)
|Flex Cable Diameter
|Flex Cable Tip Diameter
|280 x 120 x 25mm