HT Italia SOLAR300N tests single-phase and three-phase photovoltaic systems. For this kind of tests, it is necessary to guarantee simultaneity between power measurements carried out at the inverter and irradiation and temp
Typically, modules and inverters can be positioned several tens of meters away from the PV system, forcing the operator to carry out measurements in different places far from each other at the same time.
To carry out these operations, connections can be made by means of long cables or via radio connections, but both these solutions are not ideal. Cables could hamper the operator’s movements or be a hindrance, while radio waves would be weakened by floors, reinforced concrete or metal structures, making communication impossible!
In order to avoid the above-mentioned problems HT Italia SOLAR300N is provided with a remote unit which is synchronised with the main unit. The remote unit is positioned next to the PV modules and it is connected there; it measures the environmental parameters needed (irradiation and temperature) making measurements comfortable and safe.
Useful Accessories and Software
MPP 300 increases the impressive features of SOLAR I-V by enabling recordings on the following PV systems:
Single/three-phase, single/multi-string (up to three strings), single-inverter and multi-inverter.
The management software TopView allows you to create professional reports, which can be customised by adding the company’s logo, the customer’s data, comments, etc.
HT Italia SOLAR300N Functions:
- DC/AC TRMS (single-phase and three-phase) current measurement
- DC/AC (single-phase and three-phase) power measurement
- AC (single-phase and three-phase) energy measurement
- DC Measurement of power factor (cosphi) single-phase and three-phase
- Measurement of solar irradiation [W/m2]
- Measurement of temperature by means of probe PT1000
- Recording of voltage and current harmonics up to the 49° order
- Recording of voltage anomalies (dips, peaks)
- Flicker analysis in compliance with standard EN50160
- Recording of starting currents with a resolution of 10ms
- Recording of voltage fast transients (spikes) with a resolution of 5us
- Complete analysis of mains quality in compliance with standard EN50160
- Numerical and graphical display of each quantity
- Recalling results on the display
- TFT colour display with touch screen
- Power supply with rechargeable Li-ION battery
- Memory extension by means of compact flash (CF card)
- Data transfer to external USB memory (memory stick)
- USB port for PC connection
- Help on line at display