MEATEST M141 Features:
- DC and AC voltages up to 750 volts.
- DC and AC currents up to 2 amps.
- Fix standard resistors from 10Ω to 10MΩ in decade values.
- TC temperature sensor simulation.
- Frequency output up to 20MHz
- RS-232 and GPIB interfaces.
The M141 Multifunction calibrator is designed for use in calibration laboratories, quality departments and production lines as a standard for electric quantity meter testing. With the model M141, calibration of voltmeters to 750V, ammeters to 2A, resistance ranges of multimeters and industrial evaluation units can be performed easily. Interface RS-232 enables to add the calibrator to the automated calibration and testing systems.
The M141 can work under Meatest application SW like WinQbase and Caliber. Version M141R contains built-in programmable RTD simulator for simulation of Pt/Ni temperature sensors.