Tenmars TM-202 Light Meter
- According to JISC1609: 1993 and CNS 5119 general ‘A’ class specifications.
- Spectral response close to CIE luminous spectral efficiency.
- Measuring intensities of illumination in unit of Lux or Foot-candle.
- Measuring lights source include all visible range.
- Length of wire for light sensor: approx. 1.5 meters.
- Cosine angular corrected.
- 3-1/2 digit LCD with maximum reading of 2000.
- Overload indication.
- Low battery indication.
- Warehouses, factories, office buildings, restaurants, schools, library, hospitals, photographic, video, parking garages, museums, art galleries, stadiums, building security.
Authorised Australian distributor