The HT Italia HT12 is a compact digital pocket size multimeter designed to perform both AC and DC voltage measurements up to 600 Volts, AC and DC current up to 60 Amps with integrated fork sensor. Other measurement features of the HT12 are resistance, frequency, data hold, continuity, and power off.The meter is in compliance with IEC/EN 61010-1 safety standard with double insulation protection in CAT III 300V, CAT II 600V. The multimeter is fitted inside a protective holster which is also used to include the test leads.
HT Italia HT12 Functions:
- DC voltage.
- AC voltage.
- DC Current with integrated fork sensor.
- AC Current with integrated fork sensor.
- Resistance and continuity test with buzzer.
- Frequency measurement of voltage and current.
- Data Hold.
- Auto / Manual ranges.
- Auto Power Off.
- Protective rubber holster.
- Integrated test leads (red and black).
- User manual