The HT Italia HT70 pen voltage detector permits both to quickly verify the presence of AC voltage on any type of electrical installation (sockets, cables, fuses, switchboards, etc.) with and without direct contact and also to perform phase sequence indication and conformity test on generic three phase plants by using red and green fixed and blinking LED indications. HT Italia HT70 is designed according to IEC/EN61010-1 safety standard in CAT IV 1000V.
HT ITALIA HT70 Description:
- Voltage Detection Sensor
- Reference Mark CAT-IV Measurement
- Hand Safety Protection
- “ON” Switch and white LED indication
- Pocket “Pen” Clip
- RED/GREEN Indicator
- Pressure Point to remove Battery Cover
- Battery Cover Slide.
Voltage detection test:
1. Turn on the meter by pressing ON/OFF key for at least 1s. Waiting for the standby mode when the green LED is blinking
2. Position the sensor close to or in contact with the point under test for a time <5s, then verify that the red LED is on and buzzer sounds continuously as evidence of voltage detection. Do not perform test with the operator’s hand beyond the hand safety protection and position not insulated wires beyond the CAT IV reference mark (see part 2 of the picture above)
3. Press ON/OFF key for at least 3s to turn off the meter