The HT Italia HT9021 professional clamp meter is designed for DC/AC TRMS current measurement up to 1000A, and DC/AC voltage for achieve safety CAT IV 1000V according to IEC/EN61010-1 safety standard. The model have a large LCD 4 digit display (6000 counts), with backlight and bar graph to more easy reading in critical environments. The model perform also resistance, continuity test, frequency, capacitance, diode test, duty cycle and temperature with type K probe measurements. The Autopower OFF feature is also available for the meter in order to preserve it’s internal battery charge.
HT Italia HT9021 1000A AC/DC True-Rms CAT IV 600V Clampmeter with Temperature Measurement
The HT Italia HT9021 clamp is designed for AC True-Rms current measurement up to 1000 Amps, and AC/DC Voltage to 1000 Volts. The meter meets CAT IV 600V, IEC/EN 61010-1 Safety Standard. The HT9021 has a large 4-digit 6000 count LCD with backlight and Bargraph. Other features include Resistance, Continuity, Frequency, Capacitance, Diode Test, Duty Cycle and Temperature.
- True-Rms measurements.
- AC current up to 1000 Amps.
- AC/DC voltage up to 1000 Volts.
- “Voltsense” feature for AC voltage detection.
- Frequency with jaws and test leads.
- Diode Test.
- Duty Cycle.
- Continuity test with buzzer.
- Data Hold/Min/Max and Zero functions.
- Peak Current (<10ms).
- Temperature with type ‘K’ probe.
- Bargraph and Backlight.
- Auto Power Off.
- Maximum Conductor diameter 45m
- KIT4413-2: Test leads.
- Type ‘K’ probe with adapter.
- Carrying case.
- User’s manual