Constructed in it’s own rugged carrying case and with the ability to be powered by both mains connection and rechargeable batteries, the Metrel MI 3205 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester gives technicians all the tools they need to check the operation of items such as power transformers, transducers, rotating machinery/cables, high voltage generators and surge arrestors/varistors.
The Metrel MI 3205 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester has the ability to measure many different parameters – it can test insulation, performs PI, DAR and DD diagnostic tests, step voltage tests, withstanding voltage test and voltage/frequency measurements. It can measure insulation resistance up to 15TΩ and has adjustable test voltage from 50V to 5kV in 50V and 100V steps.
Metrel MI 3205 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester Features:
- Insulation resistance up to 15 TΩ;
- Adjustable test voltage (50 V…5 kV) 50 V and 100 V step;
- Programmable timer;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Charging rate for capacitive load < 1,5 s / µF at 5 kV;
- Automatic discharge of test object after completion of measurement;
- Guard terminal;
- High voltage breakdown detection;
- Custom defined tests;
- Auto adjustment function;
- Measurement results in numerical and graphical form;
- PC software HVLink PRO for downloading and analyzing of the test results and test report printing;
- Isolated RS232 and USB communication ports, Bluetooth interface;
- High quality accessories including shielded test leads in standard set;
- High EM interferences protection: Input AC current noise rejection (1 mA@300 V) and additional averaging of the result (5, 10, 30, 60);
CAT IV / 600 V;
- Increased working nominal altitude to 3000 metres;
- High power Li-ion battery pack (14.8V, 4.4Ah);
- Mains and rechargeable battery power supply.
Metrel MI3205 Applications:
• Power transformers;
• Measuring transducers in distribution networks;
• Testing insulation resistance of rotating machinery and cables;
• Production line periodic testing and maintenance;
• Troubleshooting and analysis of all kinds of insulation problems;
• High voltage generators;
• Surge arrestors and varistors.