The Metrel MI 3252 MicroOhm Meter is a portable low resistance ohmmeter using a 4-lead Kelvin testing method that ensures very high accuracy of results (0.25%) due to elimination of test leads resistance and is ideal measuring contact resistances of circuit breakers, switches and busbar joints using test current from 100 mA to 100 A.
The instrument can be powered from both mains supply and internal battery. PC SW HVLink PRO supplied as a standard accessory enables downloading, analysis and export of test results and printing of test reports.
- Accurate: 1 nΩ best resolution with 0.25% accuracy.
- Bar graph: on screen resistance bar graph.
- Battery powered: the instrument enables measurements with 100 A for up to 10 minutes when powered from internal battery only.
- Safe: sustain external voltages in case of wrong connection, protection level (CAT IV / 50 V); automatically detects continuity in current circuit.
- Single and continuous measuring modes.
- Custom limits: the limits can be set for PASS or FAIL evaluation of test result.
- Portable: rugged carrying case with a handle and lightweight design (less than 12 kg) enable easy moving the instrument between sites.
- High protection degree: IP 64.
- Memory: built-in memory enables storage of up to 1000 test results.
- Downloadable: downloads test results via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the HVLink PRO software.
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 410 X 175 X 370 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 11.8 kg
Metrel MI 3252 MicroOhm Meter Standard Package:
- Instrument MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A
- Current test lead with crocodile clip, 5 m, 25 mm2, 2 pcs
- Potential test lead, 5 m, 2 pcs (red, black)
- Test probe, 2 pcs (red, black)
- Crocodile clip, 2 pcs (red, black)
- Mains cable
- RS232 cable
- USB cable
- Bag for accessories
- PC SW HVLink PRO
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate