Yokogawa TM10 Digital Thermometer
- Allows switching between external probe, built-in sensor (Thermistor probe).
- Ideal for Food and HACCEP use
- Allows switching between collector mode or logging mode. Collector mode records the measured temperature along with the measured item, name of the person taking the measurement, date and time of measurement in response to a key action.
- Logging mode continuously records the measured temperature at present time record.
- Allows input of comments regarding measurement process.
- Easy to manage PC data (automatic layout in Excel).
- High data capacity.
- Collector mode only: 5000 data units.
- Logging mode only: 20,000 data units.
(Allows mixing of collector mode and logging mode measurement data).
|Yokogawa TM10 Specifications:|